Please consider giving to the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute today! Your gracious donations will help us achieve our mission to create an environment, at the community, state, national and global levels, in which every mother is supported to achieve optimal infant and young child feeding and care, and every child achieves its full potential through the best start on life.
The continued support for our efforts through grantsmanship and donations helps to ensure that CGBI will continue to serve the families of North Carolina and beyond for many years to come. We seek to find resources for assistant professorships, for students and for our many CGBI activities.
You can support the work of the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute in many ways:
- Make a gift online with our secure, fast and easy online donation form.
- Mail us your check, payable to the Public Health Foundation, to: Public Health Foundation, P.O. Box 899, Chapel Hill, NC 27514-0899. If you mail a check, please stipulate to which of our five funds (listed below) you wish to contribute.
For online giving:
- Go to “Make a gift online“
- Make sure that “Gillings School of Global Public Health” is selected in the top bar
- Click on “Please Select a Fund”
- Select “Other” then click on “Search funds” to the right
- Search for “Breastfeeding” and four different fund options will appear
- Or, search for “Mary Rose Tully” and the fund for the Mary Rose Tully Training Initiative will appear
Questions? Please contact Thea Calhoun, CGBI’s Business Services Coordinator, at
CGBI Fund options:
|Gillings School of Global Public Health||Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute General Fund||Gifts to this fund support all of CGBI’s activities.|
|Gillings School of Global Public Health||Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute Endowed Professorship Fund||Gifts to this fund support the activities of the Institute director.|
|Gillings School of Global Public Health||Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute Endowed Fellowship Fund||Gifts to this fund support an annual scholarship for a student doing research.|
|Gillings School of Global Public Health||Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute Endowed Special Fund for Students||Gifts to this endowment support student opportunities to participate in Institute activities.|
|Gillings School of Global Public Health||Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute Mary Rose Tully Training Initiative||Gifts to this fund support an annual need-based scholarship for the clinical lactation training program.|